When you cannot wait to get to the top of the mountain ….
Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
Sento Palace, Kyoto, Japan
Weekly Photo Challenge: Earth
I wish to thank Inese MJ Photography (http://inesemjphotography.com) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA). I have really enjoyed following her stories and admire her work. Thank you so much!
Here are the bloggers I nominate for the VBA:
- Postcards without Stamps: http://postcardswithoutstamps.wordpress.com/
- The Book of Bokeh: http://bookofbokeh.wordpress.com/
- West517: http://west517.wordpress.com/
- A Tramp in the Woods: http://atrampinthewoods.wordpress.com/
- Wildlife Weeks: http://wildlifeweeks.wordpress.com/
- Dan Frugalberg: http://danfrugalberg.com/
- Mike’s Look at Life: http://m5son.wordpress.com/
- Giaskyler Photography: http://giaskyler.wordpress.com/
- Rabirius: http://rabirius.me/
- Exploratorius: http://exploratorius.us/
- Cooking with a Wallflower: http://cookingwithawallflower.com/
- Victor Rakmil Photography: http://rakmilphotography.wordpress.com/
- Florian Deutsch Fotografie: http://floriandeutsch.wordpress.com/
- Where is my Backpack?: http://wheresmybackpack.com/
- Toby Gant’s Photography: http://tobygant.wordpress.com/
The award rules can be found here: VBA Rules: Versatile Blogger Award
Goethe University, Frankfurt/Germany, Westend Campus
Today is a holiday in Germany: Karfreitag. It is the day of grief (Kummer) or mourning (Trauer). I took this picture to celebrate spring.